The Business Administration and Marketing Diploma course will equip the students with Computer Technology Skills, Office Skills, Managerial Skills, Leadership Skills, Administrative Skills, Presentation Skills, Marketing Skills, Human Resources Management Skills, and Communication Skills. Students are required to complete 400 hours of practicum to implement the skills they have learned in the college environment.
Students who complete this course will be qualified to find many positions as Office Managers, Office Administrators, Supervisors, Office Assistants, Human Resources Managers, and Marketing Professionals.
- Communicate knowledge of operating popular computer applications
- Work efficiently in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email, and Microsoft Project
- Develop the skills to create powerful presentations, with graphs, tables, and embedded graphics
- Develop an awareness of the skills needed to work in today’s workforce
- Develop Interpersonal Communications and Management Skills
- Write proper business letters and other documents
- Demonstrate modern office skills and managerial skills
- Develop skills for managing an office
- Understand marketing concepts, principles, and application
- Discover and apply marketing & sales strategies
- Evaluate branding & pricing
- Develop skills for Social Media and Global Marketing
- Understand and apply skills in Human Resources Management, planning, strategies, & Recruitment process
The Business Administration and Marketing program begins in the first week of: