The reality of modern day offices changes at a rapid pace. With globalization and new technologies improving our efficiency, offices run differently than they used to. Students enrolled in the Office Manager will be exposed to the components of the modern office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email) and how to use them efficiently. Students will also explore how to structure professional documents, develop management & leadership skills while grasping the fundamentals of project management, marketing, and human resources.
Students who complete this course will be able to secure numerous positions as Office Manager, Office Administrators, Office Assistants, Supervisors, Human Resources and Marketing Professionals
- Communicate knowledge of operating popular computer applications
- Work efficiently in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email, and Microsoft Project
- Develop the skills to create powerful presentations with graphs, tables, and embedded graphics
- Develop an awareness of the skills needed to work in today’s workforce
- Develop Interpersonal Communications and Management Skills
- Write proper business letters and other documents
- Demonstrate modern office skills and managerial skills.
- Develop skills for managing an office
- Understand marketing concepts, principles, and application
- Discover and apply sales strategies
- Understand and apply skills in Human Resources Management, planning, strategies & Recruitment process
This course is based on continuous intake and students are able to start as soon as they are ready.
For more information please call 250-861-5808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org