Bylaw Enforcement Training Levels Program give students the practical and theoretical experience to gain excellent employment in jobs such as Parks and Recreations, Animal Control, Bylaw Enforcement Officer, Parking Enforcement, and many other high paying careers.
Here are the three reasons you may want to consider in making a career change:
Bylaw Enforcement Officers fill a variety of roles in many sectors.
Local governing bodies and private companies across Canada, particularly in British Columbia, are struggling with finding trained and qualified people to fill Bylaw Enforcement and related positions within their organizations.
And it’s not just about issuing parking tickets. Many positions requiring Bylaw Enforcement Officer training do not involve direct enforcement duties.
2. Bylaw Enforcement Officers are in demand.
Employment resources in Canada show the demand is high in British Columbia. There is even a greater demand in the major metropolitan centers like Vancouver, Surrey, and Kelowna. Many of these positions require the minimum 1-week Bylaw Enforcement Officer I program, but greater opportunities can be found by obtaining your level II credential – obtained in just one more week.
- The average median wage for Bylaw Enforcement Officer and related careers is $58,000 per year, with a starting hourly rate of around $24.
- One-third of our Bylaw Enforcement alumni were employed before they were even finished the course.
- The City of Kelowna and the City of Surrey consistently seek students who have taken our Bylaw Enforcement Officer programs.
3. Bylaw Enforcement Officers Play a Vital Role in Society.
Major metropolitan areas in British Columbia are seeing a massive increase in new industry and population growth. There is an increased need for Bylaw Enforcement Officers to keep our cities safe, especially as they continue to grow.
- The growth trends for this employment sector increased at 14% per year.
- The 1 & 2 week training programs offer you certification that is a great long-term investment in your future.
Interested? Contact our friendly Admissions today.
Cell: 250.681.3094 (Available on WhatsApp)