International Academic Partners for University Transfer
Focus College Advanced Diplomas and Certificates Are Your Ticket to 75 Global Partner Universities
Focus College is proud to be partnered with the following institutions who support our students in their education by equipping them with the right tools to map their future.
Through partnerships with the Scottish Qualification Authority our students receive the highest level of education and can transfer to over 75 partner universities worldwide.
Central Queensland University, Deakin University, Griffith University, International College of Hotel Management, Southern Cross University, Swinburne University of Technology, University of Southern Queensland, University of Tasmania
- Royal Roads University, Thompson Rivers University, Trinity Western University, University Canada West, University of Prince Edward Island, University of the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island University
- Auckland Institute of Studies, Eastern Institute of Technology, Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- James Cook University Singapore
- Woosong University
- Abertay University, Anglia Ruskin University, Birmingham City University, BPP University, Cambridge Education Group, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Coventry University, De Montfort University, Edinburgh Napier University,Glasgow Caledonian University, Heriot-Watt University, Leeds Beckett University, Liverpool Hope University, London South Bank University, Middlesex University, London, Northumbria University, Oxford Brookes University, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, Roehampton University, Sheffield Hallam University, Ulster University, University College Birmingham, University of Aberdeen, University of Bradford, University of Brighton, University of Central Lancashire, University of Chester, University of Chichester, University of Derby, University of Dundee, University of Gloucestershire, University of Greenwich, University of Hertfordshire, University of Huddersfield, University of Hull, University of Lincoln,University of Manchester, University of Northampton, University of Plymouth, University of Portsmouth, University of Salford, University of South Wales, University of Stirling, University of Strathclyde, University of Sunderland, University of Teesside, University of the West of England, Bristol, University of the West of Scotland, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, University of Worcester, Westminster University, York St John University
- Full Sail University, Gannon University, International Technological University, La Roche College, Lincoln University, Marquette University, Mt. Sierra College, Northwood University, Pacific Lutheran University, State University of New York (SUNY) College at Plattsburgh, Tiffin University
Direct partnerships with Griffith University and Swinburne University enable our students to transfer their Focus College education to both of these diverse education centres.
Scottish Qualifications Authority – SQA
The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) creates and develops internationally recognized qualifications and services. Based in Scotland, the SQA works across the UK and internationally. Diploma to Degree supports progression for SQA Advanced Diploma and SQA HND students through global network of university partners around the world. SQA works directly with higher education institutions to increase the opportunities available to SQA students who wish to progress onto second or third year study of an Undergraduate Degree.
Royal Roads University (Victoria, BC, Canada)
Located in one of Canada’s most beautiful National Historic Sites in Victoria, BC, Royal Roads University has a history of excellence providing life changing experiences that enable professional and personal transformation. Royal Roads University offers applied and professional programs at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels, focusing on graduate-level career development. The programs are primarily offered in a cohort model as a blended format, combining periodic on-campus residencies for face-to-face intensive sessions with online courses.
Swinburne University (Australia)
Swinburne University of Technology (often simply called Swinburne) is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. Swinburne is a globally engaged institution leading the way in science, technology, business, design and innovation.
Griffith University (Australia)
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. Griffith has over 44,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning and architecture, health, humanities and languages, music, science and aviation, and visual and creative arts.
Is Training for a Business, IT, or Travel and Tourism Career Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about Focus College’s training programs and a career in Business, IT, or Travel and Tourism and exploring whether online distance education is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful Focus College Admissions Representative will be happy to answer any questions and can help with everything from career paths to financial aid.