Focus College and COVID-19
Focus College is working diligently to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Following the advice of the Public Health Agency of Canada and the provincial health officer, Focus College will continue taking measures to protect the health of students, which incorporates social isolation and other distancing protocols.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
We ask that if you feel unwell, stay at home. If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Contact us at email@example.com if your studies have been affected by COVID-19, as our staff are here to help support you.
Stay safe and well,
The Focus College team